Shopping at 1-800-Flowers.ca
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for 1-800-Flowers.ca’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
3. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 1-800-Flowers.ca directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 1-800-Flowers.ca’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 1-800-Flowers.ca to score additional savings of up to 20%.