Shopping at 1-800-PACK-RAT
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 1-800-PACK-RAT directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for 1-800-PACK-RAT’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 1-800-PACK-RAT gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 1-800-PACK-RAT’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.