Shopping at 10-Minute Trainer
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 10-Minute Trainer nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 10-Minute Trainer gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 10-Minute Trainer directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - 10-Minute Trainer will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.