Shopping at 100Candles
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 100Candles will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - 100Candles will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 100Candles gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 100Candles coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.