Shopping at 100Candles
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by 100Candles’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 100Candles coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
4. Student & Military Discounts- 100Candles often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 100Candles nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.