Shopping at 100Candles
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 100Candles nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 100Candles will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 100Candles to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by 100Candles’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.