Shopping at 1040.com
1. Student & Military Discounts- 1040.com often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - 1040.com will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 1040.com to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 1040.com coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.