Shopping at 123 Cheap Checks
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 123 Cheap Checks to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 123 Cheap Checks will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 123 Cheap Checks gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - 123 Cheap Checks will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.