Shopping at 123 Refills
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 123 Refills nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 123 Refills will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 123 Refills to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 123 Refills’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.