Shopping at 1800Flowers
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for 1800Flowers’ free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
3. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more 1800Flowers coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - 1800Flowers will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.