Shopping at 1800Flowers
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - 1800Flowers will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by 1800Flowers’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
3. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 1800Flowers nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 1800Flowers’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 1800Flowers directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.