Shopping at 1800Flowers
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 1800Flowers to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 1800Flowers coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
3. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 1800Flowers will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
4. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more 1800Flowers coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.