Shopping at 1800Flowers
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 1800Flowers directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more 1800Flowers coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
3. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 1800Flowers’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
4. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by 1800Flowers, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.