Shopping at 1800Flowers
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 1800Flowers nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 1800Flowers directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 1800Flowers gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 1800Flowers coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.