Shopping at 1800Lighting
1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - 1800Lighting will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 1800Lighting gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 1800Lighting directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 1800Lighting will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.