Shopping at 180s
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by 180s’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 180s directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute 180s coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.