Shopping at 180s
1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 180s directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
3. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 180s will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
4. Student & Military Discounts- 180s often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
5. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 180s coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.