Shopping at 180s
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 180s’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for 180s’ free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
3. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for 180s coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.
4. Sign Up for Newsletters - 180s will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.