Shopping at 180s
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 180s nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - 180s will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by 180s, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
4. Student & Military Discounts- 180s often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.