Shopping at 1st in Flowers
1. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more 1st in Flowers coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
2. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 1st in Flowers coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
3. Student & Military Discounts- 1st in Flowers often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 1st in Flowers’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - 1st in Flowers will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.