Shopping at 1st in Flowers
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more 1st in Flowers coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 1st in Flowers to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for 1st in Flowers’ free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
5. Student & Military Discounts- 1st in Flowers often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.