Shopping at 1st in Flowers
1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Stackable Coupons - Check for 1st in Flowers stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
3. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 1st in Flowers will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 1st in Flowers coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 1st in Flowers’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.