Shopping at 1st in Flowers
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 1st in Flowers will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 1st in Flowers gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
3. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by 1st in Flowers’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 1st in Flowers coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - 1st in Flowers will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.