Shopping at 1st-Line
1. Student & Military Discounts- 1st-Line often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
2. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute 1st-Line coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
3. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for 1st-Line’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
4. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more 1st-Line coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
5. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 1st-Line to score additional savings of up to 20%.