Shopping at 1st-Line
1. Student & Military Discounts- 1st-Line often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
2. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute 1st-Line coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
3. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more 1st-Line coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 1st-Line coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.