Shopping at 1st-Line
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 1st-Line directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
3. Student & Military Discounts- 1st-Line often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 1st-Line to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by 1st-Line, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.