Shopping at 360 Cookware
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - 360 Cookware will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 360 Cookware to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for 360 Cookware coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 360 Cookware directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.