Shopping at 360training
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 360training directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 360training to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Student & Military Discounts- 360training often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Sign Up for Newsletters - 360training will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
5. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 360training will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.