Shopping at 4 Wheel Parts
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 4 Wheel Parts to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 4 Wheel Parts will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 4 Wheel Parts directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 4 Wheel Parts nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.