Shopping at 499 Inks
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 499 Inks nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - 499 Inks will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 499 Inks to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Stackable Coupons - Check for 499 Inks stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 499 Inks directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.