Shopping at 80eighty
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 80eighty directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check 80eighty’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Student & Military Discounts- 80eighty often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 80eighty to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - 80eighty will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.