Shopping at 89th and Madison
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 89th and Madison will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 89th and Madison nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 89th and Madison gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Stackable Coupons - Check for 89th and Madison stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.