Shopping at 99¢ Only Stores
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to 99¢ Only Stores to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 99¢ Only Stores coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
3. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 99¢ Only Stores will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by 99¢ Only Stores, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.