Shopping at 99¢ Only Stores
1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - 99¢ Only Stores will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Student & Military Discounts- 99¢ Only Stores often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid 99¢ Only Stores coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more 99¢ Only Stores coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.