Shopping at 99¢ Only Stores
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - 99¢ Only Stores will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for 99¢ Only Stores coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Stackable Coupons - Check for 99¢ Only Stores stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 99¢ Only Stores directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.