Shopping at 99¢ Only Stores
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 99¢ Only Stores gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - 99¢ Only Stores will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the 99¢ Only Stores nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
4. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from 99¢ Only Stores.
5. Student & Military Discounts- 99¢ Only Stores often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.