Shopping at 99¢ Only Stores
1. Student & Military Discounts- 99¢ Only Stores often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
2. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
3. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by 99¢ Only Stores’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - 99¢ Only Stores will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for 99¢ Only Stores gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.