Shopping at 99¢ Only Stores
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - 99¢ Only Stores will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Student & Military Discounts- 99¢ Only Stores often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
3. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to 99¢ Only Stores directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for 99¢ Only Stores’ free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.