Shopping at A Beka Book
1. Student & Military Discounts- A Beka Book often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
2. Rewards Program - Be smart and redeem bonuses for buying a certain amount or completing actions. A Beka Book will offer you early access to sales and a wide range of special discounts.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Sign Up for Newsletters - A Beka Book will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for A Beka Book gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.