Shopping at A Beka Book
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the A Beka Book nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to A Beka Book to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more A Beka Book coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.