Shopping at A Beka Book
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to A Beka Book directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check A Beka Book’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
4. Stackable Coupons - Check for A Beka Book stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - A Beka Book will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.