Shopping at A Beka Book
1. Student & Military Discounts- A Beka Book often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
2. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by A Beka Book’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - A Beka Book will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for A Beka Book gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.