Shopping at A Beka Book
1. Student & Military Discounts- A Beka Book often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - A Beka Book will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
4. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more A Beka Book coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.