Shopping at A Beka Book
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - A Beka Book will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to A Beka Book directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
3. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from A Beka Book.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid A Beka Book coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the A Beka Book nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.