Shopping at A Cherry on Top
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check A Cherry on Top’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Use Ebay - Search eBay for A Cherry on Top gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
3. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the A Cherry on Top nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to A Cherry on Top directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - A Cherry on Top will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.