Shopping at A Kitchen Box
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Stackable Coupons - Check for A Kitchen Box stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
3. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for A Kitchen Box’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
4. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more A Kitchen Box coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
5. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to A Kitchen Box to score additional savings of up to 20%.