Shopping at A List
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Student & Military Discounts- A List often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
3. Stackable Coupons - Check for A List stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for A List gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by A List, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.