Shopping at A List
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the A List nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by A List’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - A List will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for A List gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.