Shopping at A List
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to A List directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
3. Stackable Coupons - Check for A List stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
4. Sign Up for Newsletters - A List will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check A List’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.