Shopping at A Little Bundle
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to A Little Bundle directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to A Little Bundle to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Rewards Program - Be smart and redeem bonuses for buying a certain amount or completing actions. A Little Bundle will offer you early access to sales and a wide range of special discounts.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - A Little Bundle will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for A Little Bundle’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.