Shopping at A Pea in the Pod
1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for A Pea in the Pod’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
3. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to A Pea in the Pod directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
4. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by A Pea in the Pod, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for A Pea in the Pod gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.