Shopping at A Pea in the Pod
1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - A Pea in the Pod will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check A Pea in the Pod’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
4. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by A Pea in the Pod, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for A Pea in the Pod gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.