Shopping at A Place for Mom
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check A Place for Mom’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to A Place for Mom to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - A Place for Mom will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to A Place for Mom directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.