Shopping at AARP
1. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more AARP coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for AARP gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check AARP’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the AARP nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.