Shopping at AARP
1. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by AARP, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
2. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more AARP coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for AARP gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Stackable Coupons - Check for AARP stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
5. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to AARP to score additional savings of up to 20%.