Shopping at AARP
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to AARP to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from AARP.
3. Student & Military Discounts- AARP often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid AARP coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to AARP directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.