Shopping at AARP
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Use Ebay - Search eBay for AARP gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to AARP to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by AARP, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.