Shopping at AARP
1. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid AARP coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to AARP to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - AARP will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. Student & Military Discounts- AARP often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.