Shopping at AARP
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by AARP’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
3. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from AARP.
4. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute AARP coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the AARP nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.