Shopping at AARP
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by AARP’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - AARP will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more AARP coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to AARP directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by AARP, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.