Shopping at AARP
1. Student & Military Discounts- AARP often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - AARP will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check AARP’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
4. Rewards Program - Be smart and redeem bonuses for buying a certain amount or completing actions. AARP will offer you early access to sales and a wide range of special discounts.
5. Stackable Coupons - Check for AARP stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.