Shopping at AbeBooks
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - AbeBooks will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to AbeBooks to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for AbeBooks gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for AbeBooks’ free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - AbeBooks will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.