Shopping at Acadima
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Acadima’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
3. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Acadima’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
4. Sign Up for Newsletters - Acadima will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
5. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Acadima will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.