Shopping at Acorns.com
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Acorns.com’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Acorns.com’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
3. Student & Military Discounts- Acorns.com often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Acorns.com gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.