Shopping at Acquarella
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Acquarella’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Acquarella coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - Acquarella will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.