Shopping at Action Alert
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - Action Alert will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Student & Military Discounts- Action Alert often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
3. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Action Alert’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Action Alert to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Action Alert nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.