Shopping at Active Advantage
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Active Advantage gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Active Advantage to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - Active Advantage will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Active Advantage directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Active Advantage, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.