Shopping at Acton
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - Acton will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Acton’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Acton gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Acton nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.