Shopping at Adobe
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Adobe, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
3. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Adobe’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Adobe directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.