Shopping at Aetrex
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Aetrex directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
3. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Aetrex gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
4. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Aetrex nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - Aetrex will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.