Shopping at Affliction
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Affliction’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Affliction gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
3. Rewards Program - Be smart and redeem bonuses for buying a certain amount or completing actions. Affliction will offer you early access to sales and a wide range of special discounts.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Affliction will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Affliction to score additional savings of up to 20%.