Shopping at Affliction
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Affliction gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Affliction’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Affliction’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
4. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Affliction, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.