Shopping at Affliction
1. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Affliction’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Affliction will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Affliction to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Sign Up for Newsletters - Affliction will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
5. Student & Military Discounts- Affliction often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.