Shopping at Affordable World
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - Affordable World will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Stackable Coupons - Check for Affordable World stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.
4. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Affordable World nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
5. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Affordable World gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.