Shopping at AFRM
1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check AFRM’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the AFRM nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
3. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid AFRM coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to AFRM directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - AFRM will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.