Shopping at Agees
1. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Agees coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - Agees will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Agees to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Student & Military Discounts- Agees often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.