Shopping at Agees
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Agees will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Agees’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Agees coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
4. Student & Military Discounts- Agees often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Agees directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.