Shopping at Air Canada
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Air Canada’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Air Canada’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Air Canada to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Air Canada coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Air Canada directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.