Shopping at Air Canada
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Air Canada directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Air Canada to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Air Canada, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.