Shopping at AirAsia
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to AirAsia to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - AirAsia will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
3. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more AirAsia coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
4. Student & Military Discounts- AirAsia often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
5. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the AirAsia nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.