Shopping at AirAsia
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the AirAsia nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to AirAsia directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
3. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check AirAsia’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
4. Sign Up for Newsletters - AirAsia will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by AirAsia, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.