Shopping at AKKO
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for AKKO gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check AKKO’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to AKKO directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
4. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the AKKO nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
5. Student & Military Discounts- AKKO often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.