Shopping at Al's
1. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Al's will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
2. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Al's nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
3. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Al's coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Al's gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. Student & Military Discounts- Al's often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.