Shopping at Alaska Airlines
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - Alaska Airlines will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Alaska Airlines gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
3. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from Alaska Airlines.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Alaska Airlines to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.