Shopping at Alaska Airlines
1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Alaska Airlines directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Alaska Airlines to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. Cash Back - Receive instant cash back from 1-10% from each purchase. Sign up for a free account on a cash back site such as Guru to score additional savings on all purchases from Alaska Airlines.
4. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Alaska Airlines coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
5. Stackable Coupons - Check for Alaska Airlines stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.