Shopping at Alaska Cache Box
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Alaska Cache Box to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
3. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Alaska Cache Box coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
4. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Alaska Cache Box nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
5. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Alaska Cache Box’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.