Shopping at Alaska TourSaver
1. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Alaska TourSaver gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
2. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Alaska TourSaver’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
3. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Alaska TourSaver, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
4. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Alaska TourSaver’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.