Shopping at Alaska TourSaver
1. Sign Up for Newsletters - Alaska TourSaver will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Alaska TourSaver’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Alaska TourSaver to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute Alaska TourSaver coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
5. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.