Shopping at ALEKA
1. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to ALEKA to score additional savings of up to 20%.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check ALEKA’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute ALEKA coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by ALEKA’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.