Shopping at Alice + Whittles
1. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
2. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Alice + Whittles’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
3. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Alice + Whittles’ free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Alice + Whittles gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. Sign Up for Newsletters - Alice + Whittles will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.