Shopping at Alliance Tickets
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Alliance Tickets’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Alliance Tickets, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.
3. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
4. Have Patience - You’d be surprised how many times once you leave checkout - Alliance Tickets will send you a coupon code to entice you to complete your purchase. Once you receive your coupon code, go back and then complete your order.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Alliance Tickets’ sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.