Shopping at Alliance Tickets
1. Chrome Extensions - Download an extension such as GoGuru.io to be able to test multiple coupon codes at once. Stop manually entering coupon codes, Guru will automically pull in all the coupon codes and test them for you.
2. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Alliance Tickets’ on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
3. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Alliance Tickets directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Alliance Tickets coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Stackable Coupons - Check for Alliance Tickets stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.